- Does your child love to act?
- Do you think your child has what it takes to be a model?
Kids In Showbiz Help Your Child Break Into Acting Or Modelling
Kids In Showbiz Help Your Child Break Into Acting Or Modelling
- Has your child expressed an interest in being in film & TV or on the pages of magazines?
- Would you like to help your child achieve their goals, but don't know where to begin?
I can help!
My name is Marnie Hill and I am an expert on the business of show business for performers. Through my unique program you can benefit from what I have learnt during my nearly thirty years in the industry as a casting director and agent, hiring and representing actors, models and kids for commercials, still photography, film and television shows.
The first thing you need to know is that there are a lot of scams and rip-offs out there that target parents like you. Every day I hear horror stories from people who have lost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to them. These scams (often run by so called agents) are very clever and not at all easy to spot, however as a part of my program I will tell you exactly what they are and how to avoid them.
You should also be aware that while the industry needs kids of all ages and looks, it's also highly competitive. Only people with the right know-how make it; as the expression goes, 'information is power.' My program covers topics of vital importance, showing you the right way to launch your child's career and set them up for success for many years to come.
Here's what you'll get when you sign up for the Kids In Showbiz program:
- A comprehensive e-book, which is a step-by-step guide to your child's future career
- Weekly lessons designed to further educate you on every aspect of the industry
- 12 months of one-to-one support from your own personal career coach
- Fun activities to prepare you and your child for the profession and practice the skills you'll need
- Sample promotional materials
- Insider tips from dozens of industry experts
- An extended interview with a mum who has successfully travelled the road before you
You can have all this and more for one incredibly low price. People pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for acting/modelling courses and business seminars. For a fraction of the price Kids In Showbiz offers the best career advice and support you can get. And it can help you to avoid costly mistakes!
The two most important ingredients to success are a willing (and eager) child, and a parent who is willing to take time out of their own schedule to take the budding actor/model around to auditions and shoots. If you qualify on these counts, Kids in Showbiz will show you the rest, including:
- The seven secrets to success for child performers
- A quiz to see if your child has the personality traits needed to succeed in the industry
- Whos who in the industry, whats being made and where
- The common mistakes parents make, damaging their child's prospects
- How to determine your child's look or 'type'
- How to promote your child to the industry
- Detailed advice on headshots, resumes, cover letters and showreels
- What to look for in acting and modelling classes
- How the casting and hiring processes work
- How to tell a good agent from a bad one
- What agents and casting directors look for in children (and their parents!)
- How to prepare your child for interviews with agents (including questions they are likely to be asked)
- What your child should wear to interviews and auditions
- How to prepare your child for auditions, including practice exercises
- Where to find contact information for legitimate agents and casting directors
- Information about the union
- How to handle rejection
- What to expect to happen on set
- How to protect your child's welfare whilst working, including health and safety
- What should be included in your child's contracts
- Information on income, expenses and taxation
- IR laws, including child work permits
- How to spot and avoid the many rip-offs and scams
- And much, much more!
If you believe your child deserves to have a rewarding career as an actor or model, this program is for you. Written by a working professional in the field, it provides you with everything you need to know to help your child break into the industry. In fact, this is the most comprehensive and trusted career guide for child performers in Australia.
As you will learn, there are numerous rewards to helping your child pursue an acting or modelling career. You will get to spend high quality time with your child, and he or she will learn new skills and gain inner confidence that can last a lifetime. My program is not only informative, but it's also fun and can even bring you closer together.
Here's a small sample of the comments I receive from parents who have purchased the Kids In Showbiz program:
"We just wanted to let you know we are really enjoying your series. Samantha can't wait to see the next lesson from you and I find it great as a mum that, together we can chat about your suggestions and ideas and even have a laugh. It is a special bond for my daughter and myself. Her confidence has soared since beginning these lessons and it shows in her communication and ability to assert herself when needed. Recently she attended an open casting call and she really enjoyed herself & was relaxed in front of the camera and crew. Thank you for your advice and valuable tips."
"I found it all very relevant and useful, and we looked forward to the e-mails each week."
"I learned a lot, the whole program was fantastic."
"It has been very interesting and helpful to know more about the different aspects of the industry, the people involved and how they influence each campaign/client."
"Marnie, I can't thank you enough for answering my questions so promply and thoroughly. I took your advice and am thrilled to say that Daniel is now signed with [a leading agent]! Better still, he has his first audition next week for a feature film!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. We couldn't have achieved this without you."
You too can have this valuable insider information and one-to-one support for the incredible price of only $49. Your child can earn back the price of the program many times over with just one job.
Don't miss the opportunity to help your child have the career of their dreams. If you are undecided, take advantage of my guarantee: try the program for 30 days and if you are not satisfied, your money will be refunded.
I am so confident that my program can help your child, I will give you a full refund if you decide within 30 days of purchase that you are not satisfied with the information that I provide. No questions asked.
So now you and you child have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose!
Joining is fast, easy and safe. You will receive your complete career guide and first lesson within minutes.
All for the incredibly low price of ONLY 49.00 AUD for 12 months
We use PayPal for our payments. Please fill in your details below and click the continue to payment button below to continue on to PayPal.